"The two basic items necessary to sustain life are sunshine and coconut milk."
Sunday, 1 June 2014
Why would you even?
Whether it be on Yahoo!, Facebook, Tumblr, or any kind of website at all, social media-related or otherwise: fuck anyone who posts stories like "this terminally ill person got to say goodbye to their dog/have their graduation/someone sing to them before they died" NO ONE ANYWHERE NEEDS TO SEE THAT SHIT. I'd never ask to censor news, BUT THAT ISN'T NEWS. IT DOESN'T SERVE ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER. I'm on edge enough as it is, anyone who posts/shares these stories/pictures deserves to be set on fire. I'd spit on you if I could. Fuck off & die.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ain't nothing wrong with cosmetic surgery
I keep wondering if Miku's had some work done on her lips (or jawline) these days. Not that it's my business, of course, but knowing...
-
I've been so out of breath today. My counts are at zero (it sure took long enough!) so from here on there's nowhere to go but up, bu...
-
I really think I’d be OK and get through this whole quarantine alright if OCD just wasn’t suffocating me. The other day I had an absolute br...
-
Everything about recovery is a zig-zag. You don't slowly get better in a straight line evenly, slowly but surely, going up. No, it's...
No comments:
Post a Comment