I've been doing a LOT to try to cut down my intake of potentially carcinogenic chemicals in my day-to-day life. It's difficult, but it's something. I just wanna live, dammit!
Subject line is from Family Guy, btw. ;)
"The two basic items necessary to sustain life are sunshine and coconut milk."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ain't nothing wrong with cosmetic surgery
I keep wondering if Miku's had some work done on her lips (or jawline) these days. Not that it's my business, of course, but knowing...
-
I've been so out of breath today. My counts are at zero (it sure took long enough!) so from here on there's nowhere to go but up, bu...
-
I really think I’d be OK and get through this whole quarantine alright if OCD just wasn’t suffocating me. The other day I had an absolute br...
-
Everything about recovery is a zig-zag. You don't slowly get better in a straight line evenly, slowly but surely, going up. No, it's...
No comments:
Post a Comment