Not sure if I should update this, all I do it talk about how anxious I am. But the flipside to that is I don't know where else to talk about how anxious I am! lol. Well, except Facebook, that is. ha, my Facebook wall has taken such a beating...how every single person has not put me on Hide yet is beyond me.
Fuck this anxiety so hard. Freaking out about every ache and pain...checking out every inch of my skin and worrying about every bump, lesion, spot, whatever...ahhhhhh! Well, I called my therapist finally--FINALLY--yesterday, and didn't get in touch so I left a message, but still haven't heard back from him a day later, so I'm gonna try calling back tomorrow. My plan is to keep calling like some kind of deranged telemarketer.
Ah well. Seems like I'm not drunk anymore. (I had a nice fill of whiskey, beer, and cheapo Chinese food today!) Time for another weed pill, I guess. So much marijuana and booze lately...they really take the edge off this nervous breakdown I feel like I'm on the verge of having.
"The two basic items necessary to sustain life are sunshine and coconut milk."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ain't nothing wrong with cosmetic surgery
I keep wondering if Miku's had some work done on her lips (or jawline) these days. Not that it's my business, of course, but knowing...
-
I've been so out of breath today. My counts are at zero (it sure took long enough!) so from here on there's nowhere to go but up, bu...
-
I really think I’d be OK and get through this whole quarantine alright if OCD just wasn’t suffocating me. The other day I had an absolute br...
-
Everything about recovery is a zig-zag. You don't slowly get better in a straight line evenly, slowly but surely, going up. No, it's...
No comments:
Post a Comment