Tuesday 24 October 2023

EURKEA! ^_^

Ahhh, I'm so excited! I found my blog! I want to update again, and journal my thoughts, and write movie reviews because I spend so much time watching movies and thinking about them. Well, the ones that move me, anyway. Which isn't that many of them. But the ones that do, do. Like, a lot. Ahhh! 

Yay for writing. 

I've been working on so many short stories since I last updated here (apparently 3 years ago?!). I'm still working on them and tackling new ones. I finished one and hated it, but it was just a skeleton, and not an actual story. But it hurt to look at. One day, I'll be brave enough to revisit it and modify it into the story it's supposed to be. 

I *did* start off another story that I'm REALLY happy with, but I got stuck. I'll be back to it, though. 

Just like I came back to this blog! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICYMI: mask bullies = human garbage :)

Masks & distancing are INCREDIBLY helpful--life-saving, even. That's not opinion--that's just fact. I don't understand how t...