Saturday 30 March 2013

One kind of freedom

I've been taken off my IV machine. I can't explain what it feels like after being tethered to it for an entire month. It's going to take a long time to get used to. But omg I feel so freeeee! I keep trying to adjust/move around wires every time I get up and then I'm so pleasantly surprised when I realize I don't have to. It feels great. It feels AMAZING. I can't find the words to describe it.

Earlier this afternoon Alex was here (before they took me off the IV machine) and he took this picture of me pretending to kick it. What perfect timing that turned out to be, since I can now use this as a celebratory picture! :P



The bathroom feels SO much bigger without this stupid machine taking up most of the space. Just the act of going to the bathroom is sooooo much easier without having to drag a stupid machine with me each time.
Moving around my room is a DREAM.

Speaking of dreams, sleeping tonight should be interesting without that damn machine. Ah, dreams. That's an entry for another time. That'd be a long entry to write. The crazy-ass dreams I've had since I've been in here....wow! Although I haven't had any since the doctor switched my sleeping pills, and this makes me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICYMI: mask bullies = human garbage :)

Masks & distancing are INCREDIBLY helpful--life-saving, even. That's not opinion--that's just fact. I don't understand how t...