Tuesday 19 March 2013

And if you go chasing rabbits...

Holy antihistamines, Batman! Hydroxyzine + Benadryl = being almost too high to type. It sure feels pleasant though, I'm not gonna lie! Hahahahaha. It goes well with the music I'm listening to and the snow falling outside. 

Well, lots of good news today--I found out I don't have an infection, I got my results from the cardiogram and found out my heart is doing fine, and I'm out of Isolation. Good stuff! So far today is much better than yesterday.

My dreams were hella weird, as usual. I should start writing them down 'cause they are really fucking insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICYMI: mask bullies = human garbage :)

Masks & distancing are INCREDIBLY helpful--life-saving, even. That's not opinion--that's just fact. I don't understand how t...