Monday 18 March 2013

Isolation

They're scared I maaaay have an infection so I'm stuck in Isolation. All that means is that whoever comes in here needs to wear a mask, gown, and gloves, and if leave the room I gotta do the same. Fuck that. I'll just stay here and internet. I guess that means no shower today. I can't take a shower very well by myself--I need Mike to help me--so I guess I'll wait til I'm out of Isolation. Good. I don't feel like taking a shower anyway. It's such a long and exhausting process in this state. Fuuuuck that.
On the plus side, I'm not allowed in the family room, which is where my lunch is, so I get to just sit here on my ass and play around on the internet and play DS while the nurses go fetch my lunch and warm it up for me, etc. Bring me my stuff, minions! Ha!

Last night I read blogs of cancer patients. Except I fixated on the blogs of those who didn't make it. I don't know why I did that. Morbid curiosity, I guess. But once I started doing it, I couldn't stop! It wasn't fun at all. I wish I had thought of a better way to spend my time, but it's too late now--what's been read cannot be unread.

Thank the gods for good music. I'm listening to Final Fantasy and jpop at the moment, and it's FANTASTIC. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICYMI: mask bullies = human garbage :)

Masks & distancing are INCREDIBLY helpful--life-saving, even. That's not opinion--that's just fact. I don't understand how t...