Sunday 28 April 2013

Irobec

I had a really interesting and happy dream last night. I dreamt my sisters and I took a road trip to a North American town (no idea where...somewhere in Canada or the US), and then we went for a walk. We ended up sooooo far from our hotel and I insisted we could walk back, so we did, but it was so very very far. We decided to do it anyway, and we walked across a really pretty university campus, and the field looked too big, but we found a shortcut through a hole in a fence. Then we ended up in more fields which were really on top of roofs of a museum, but the museum was housing live African animals, and there were dangerous animals like panthers, tigers, lions, etc. everywhere. We quickly realized we didn't need to go on the roofs so we took another path that was street-level, and that's all we had to do to be safe from the wild animals; it was so simple. Then I noticed that the museum had craaazy-ass barbwire fencing all around it so the wild animals couldn't get off the roofs and hurt anyone anyway, so I realized we were super-safe. We kept walking and walking and looking for the street our hotel was on, which I vividly remember was called Irobec. We walked for so long that it started to get dark and then we found a park with two paths, both paths went the same way, they were parallel to each other. But one went through the park and the other was the sidewalk through town. I lead us on the path through the park because I thought it would be different and more fun. Finally we got to the next street and it was Irobec! We found our hotel and we were so happy. Overall, it was a very happy dream. I hope it's a good omen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICYMI: mask bullies = human garbage :)

Masks & distancing are INCREDIBLY helpful--life-saving, even. That's not opinion--that's just fact. I don't understand how t...